The Pilates method teaches the performance of controlled movements from a strong core.
When I start Pilates what can I expect?
In just a few weeks
- You are standing taller
- Feeling stronger
- Sleeping better
- Moving more freely
- Getting relief from pain
- You are more “in your body” mentally and physically
- Your posture is aligned
- Flatter abs, firmer thighs, butt, and arms!
- Long, lean muscle tone
- Improved coordination. Improved overall balance.
Is Pilates safe for me if I have an injury?
Yes. Pilates is an effective method to partner you in rehabilitating an injury when your doctor has signed off on it.
If you have any of these,
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Tight hips
- Shoulder Problems
- Foot, Ankle, Knee Injuries
- Arthritis, Core Cat might be a good match!
What am I actually working out on?
The large equipment consists of the Reformer, the Cadillac, and the WundaChair. Your small props will include the Oov, the Arc, the Bosu, and the Stability Ball.