Serving Oakland and Alameda for nine years
Core Cat is a general conditioning and rehabilitation movement studio that specializes in Pilates.
Here you will find professional instruction on the various equipment invented by Joseph Pilates. Off the equipment we also offer floor work influenced by yoga, modern dance, ballet, and physical therapy.
Our specialties are
- rehabilitation for the athletic body
- general fitness for individuals
- group apparatus classes
In the Stable
- The Reformer is the Pilates workhorse allowing the body to be belly up, belly down, standing, and upside down two ways!
- Springboards and Tower of Power are contemporary additions to the classical equipment.
- The Cadillac keys dynamic and dancey flows with swans and cats in every plane, suspensions, and hanging possibilities for strength and passive stretch.
- Wunda Chairs, Jumpboards, Bosus, and postmodern Arc.
About Rehabilitation & Post-Rehab
Many chronic conditions that affect active people are successfully addressed here. We assess posture, locate musculoskeletal imbalances and even work with your significant practitioners to deliver appropriate rehab and post-rehab programs.
Call to schedule a look-see today!
Core Cat Pilates Studio
2020 Dennison Street, Suite 115
Oakland, CA 94606
(Take the 23rd Avenue exit off the 880 Freeway)